CARLA – Computer based Accessible Receptive Language Assessment
CARLA facilitates the language assessment of children with physical disabilities that cannot access standard assessments.
Developed in partnership with:
Benefits of CARLA
- Allows a more objective and accurate profile of the receptive language of children with disabilities.
- Motivating and fun, CARLA overcomes the barriers associated with traditional assessments enabling therapists to assess children with a range of needs.
- A compact and complete assessment tool with automated recording which can be used with a range of clients.
- Engages children with attention difficulties and allows adaptions for those with sensory difficulties.
- Compatible with any Windows PC, laptop or tablet making it familiar to use and attractive to children.
- Can be used with a full range of access methods such as eye gaze, mouse pointers, switch scanning and touch screen displays.
- Visually appealing and motivating using photo images for target words. With bright graphics and sound rewards.
- Powered by MindExpress from Jabbla.
Click to download a printable version of the CARLA information. You will require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this printable PDF.
For more information, if you have any questions about CARLA or to request a demonstration please call Techcess on 01476 512881 or complete the form on our contact page.
Download CARLA For Free
Download Carla here for free 30 day trial. To use CARLA you must have MindExpress 4 installed first, please contact email@example.com for more information.